Your search results

Property insurance (Assurance habitation)

by Hanna Genthon on 31 March 2017
Property insurance (Assurance habitation)

Are you going to buy an apartment or a house? Think in advance about the insurance ofyour property in France. If your apartment is insured, in case of an accident, the insurance company,  and not you, takes over the costs of the damage reimbursement. Do not hesitate to make the insurance registration – the policy must be executed in your name on the day of signing of the final purchase and sale agreement.

Insurance of the property (Assurance habitation) is carried out by all insurance companies and many banks. We offer youa cooperation with a reliable and reputable insurance agent. What should you pay attention to when choosing an insurer?

* The degree of coverage of insurance risks. Avoid cheap insurance. If an insurance situation occurs, such policies provide a minimum compensation. Ask the insurance company to make an estimation -it is a free service which allows you to choose the best policy.

*Uninsured minimum or “franchise” is the amount you will have to pay yourself.

*Damages that the insurance company does not cover. This can be damage caused by force majeure or other circumstances.

What is the price of an insurance policy for real estate in France?

On average, for 3-room apartments with an area of ​​60-70 m2, an insurance policy amount will be 250-300 € per year. However, in each case, the cost of insurance is calculated individually, taking into account a variety of factors: the availability of art objects, the number of people living in the apartment, the apartment’s area, etc. It is also important whether you live in this apartment constantly or visit it from time to time.

How can you benefit from Hanna Logis’ insurance services?

*We will choose the optimal policy for you. We will help you to insure your property taking into account all the factors and your budget.

*We will help you to arrange additional insurance. For example, it is better to ensure your art objects in your apartment separately for the maximum security of your property.

*We will help you to understand all the special aspects of the insurance system in France.

Do you want to secure your property and real estate in France?

Call: +33 (0) 6 18 32 53 36 (Fr.)